EXAMINATION SYSTEM (C.C.E)
- We have introduced Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation for all classes up to X.
- The objective is to evaluate the students in a holistic manner so that the their competencies are reflected appropriately in their report.
- The whole year will be divided in two terms. First term will be from April to September and the second term form October to March.
- Students who are in the default of the payment of the prescribed fee or any other arrears will not be allowed to appear in the examination under any circumstances.
- Exam schedules and the syllabus for these exams will be notified at the appropriate time.
- We do hope that our parents will understand CCE pattern and cooperate us in making our future generation successful in global competitive world. If parents want any clarification they can discuss the same in parent teacher meeting
Copyright © Shelley School, 2019, All rights reserved.